Gong, Xiwen | Faculty
Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering, Macromolecular Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Applied Physics, and Materials Science & Engineering
Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Toronto, 2018
Ba.Sc., Materials Physics, Fudan University, 2014
The Gong research group aims to address challenges in aging and healthcare by advancing knowledge and technology through the lens of material innovation, advanced spectroscopy, and engineering of soft bio-electronics.
Awards and Honors
- Schmidt Science Fellow, 2018
- Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad, Extraordinary Potential Prize, 2018
- Rising Stars in EECS, Stanford University, 2017
- Mitacs Globalink Graduate Fellowship (Canada), 2014
- National Scholarship (China), 2013
Prof. Gong will be joining the Macro program in January 2021.