Beyond Academia: Scientific Career Pathways
Wednesday, October 18th – 1:00 PM, Michigan League
Specific course information & selection will be available later this summer. Those already registered will be contacted to indicate their course choices.
Confirmed speakers and industry participants include:
- Doug Dollemore, American Chemical Society
- Dr. Meredith Drosback, White House Office of Science & Technology Policy
- Professor Oleg Gang, Columbia University
- Dr. Jeannette Garcia, IBM
- Dr. Crystal Morrison, PPG
- Dr. Jennifer M. Rego, US Army Natick Soldier Research Center
- Industry Attendees: BASF, PPG, Wacker Chemie
Short Courses: 1:00 – 6:00 PM, Michigan League, 3rd Floor
Industry Networking Dinner: 6:30 PM, Zingerman’s Greyline, 100 North Ashley Street
Hotels: For those needing accommodations, this is a partial list of nearby Ann Arbor hotels. More hotel and other options are available at www.visitannarbor.org/stay.
Parking: Venue & Parking Map
The Maynard Street and Liberty Square garages in Ann Arbor offer public parking ($1.20/hour) within a short walk of the Michigan League. The Ann & Ashley Street garage is conveniently located next to the Zingerman’s Greyline.